MY FUTURE JOB

 Hello everyone πŸ’—

I will write about "My future job", but it will be a real one and another that I dreamed of when I was younger.

For my career (architectureπŸ˜‹) , you could suppose it's being an architect, and in part this is in the reason, the problem is that .. as I chose this race something fast .. I still do not know the shots very well hehe
I had thought about dedicating myself to urbanism and landscaping, in addition to doing a small course in interior design

¡¡COULD MAKE A FULL HOUSE!! ¿it's not cool?😁


 
What about the course is because I have always liked games that allow that in their playability ... like the sims 4? (I know ... I'm a nerd) Let it be able to do everything from the seeds to its interior and exterior decoration.




Furthermore…

when I was little, I wanted to be a vet, but,  for various reasons this was not my career choice..

1)I'm very bad at memorizing things

2)the injections scare me ... see the needles ... no

3)I am disgusted .. I cannot stand vomiting or diarrea

4)I am too sensitive .. I cannot see animals in bad condition .. I start to cry badly ..

5)I don't have the heart to make an animal sleep ... even though it's suffering ... I'm really not capable ... because I know what it feels like ...

I hope I can have my dream job and be happy with it, which in the end is the most important thing!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Š

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts