A country that i would like to visit.

Hellooo, It´s me :3

A country i would like to visit is the Sur Korea. I like the K-pop, besides that, i am curious about their culture and thinking. I see videos in YouTube about food, local reactions, certain areas and music videos ¡I really like it a lot! 

I would like to explore, see how people and society behave in front of a person different from them visually (since they are to dress up and make up a lot), try food, buy things and if you can give the possibility ... study and live for a while. Its architecture catches my attention and if I could study it it would be a great opportunity to learn many new things and apply them.

Gyeongbokgung Palace
                                                                       Gyeongbokgung Palace

I have already eaten the hattogu, ramen and kimchi in a celebration of Korea-Chile union.

 hattoguramen
                                    Hattogu                                               Ramen

kimchi
kimchi


However, my principal preoccupation is the idiom, i don't know if in Korea I would only be allowed to speak in English, so I will try to learn.



Comments

Popular Posts