My best concert - SHINEE WORLD III

Hellooo, ist me :3

For me, my best concert it was my first kpop concert: Shinee World III, in the year 2014.

In this moment, I was 13 years old (a baby👶) and im go with my friend 2 years older. But, my parents went with us to the entrance (then we went in alone)…¡¡and thank goodness!

i'm was so excited, I waited for it from the day it was announced and ran for tickets with my friend.

You couldn't see the entrance because of the long line!! very persons assisted this concert. Due to a delay in the conference, all these people turned into a crushing sea trying to enter, my father used his own body as a shield so that they would not crush us.

Inside, the concert was very great, good music and dance, in addition to its energetic atmosphere that left me speechless!! The energy and passion that the group transmits was transmitted to those present, I felt that finally my favorite artists were not billions of meters away and they did not know it existed (at least I want to believe that Minho saw my face 😥)

it was the best experience. I love this group and I'd like to repeat it in the future 💗



Comments

Popular Posts